Saturday, May 4, 2013

Oh, hello again!

Hello! We have been busy busy people lately. I helped with the Mops garage sale in the end of April. We are gearing up for Emrick's dance recital, there will be a special dad and daughter dance. That's at the end of May. The same time t-ball and a-ball start for the kids! I'm busy growing a special baby person :-) He is moving a lot now, at 25 weeks. His movements are big and somewhat uncomfortable! 

We were walking around Lowes the other day and I happened to see out of the corner of my eye, this color of paint that really struck me as absolutely perfect for our kitchen. So we bought some and are painting the kitchen and updating the cabinet handles and hinges. We are also planning a bathroom remodel. We could use some luck with that one! So, that's what we've been up to lately. I'm sure there's a lot more... Will try to up date more often! 

No comments: