Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trying!


I really need to try harder to write more here. Just for myself. To have this to look back on when I need to remember what life is about. Jacob is turning 5 tomorrow. Tomorrow! Five whole years! It seems so unreal. He is the most awesome, amazing person I know. He is my inspiration. Jacob is almost always excited about everything, even if it doesn't turn out exactly how he had thought. He is a little smarty who has more common sense than most adult people I know. He thinks about things in a very realistic way and figures out his own problems even when I'm unsure if he will be able to. Jacob loves Emrick. Jacob loves almost everything.

Burger and I talked a few months ago and after some debating decided that I will home school Jacob. It was a big decision but in the end, it was a pretty easy choice. I know that we will have so much fun and it will be a great experience for all of us! Jacob is ready to learn and extra excited that I am going to be his kindergarten teacher. I have been looking through curriculum books and trying to figure out where to start! This is going to be an awesome adventure!

No comments: