Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Again, to All My Friends!

OK, so I'm sorry I disappeared off the face of the planet! Moving will do that to ya! We have been crazy busy. We moved, saw the Backyardigan's Live, went to a funeral, and etc. during the month you haven't heard from me! Also, we ordered Deb's gravestone. We did alot of things... I couldn't possibly list them all here! But, I am back now, so beware! I haven't gotten any new pictures of Jacob lately, but I'm working on it! Now that it's nice outside, I'm going to take him to our backyard and get some good shots! Can you believe he'll be 2 in August? I feel like I missed the whole thing! Anyhow, we're off to visit great grandma! I promise I won't leave you for that long again! I'm sure everyone was on pins and needles wondering what happened to me... Sigh with relief now, people, I have returned safely!

1 comment:

mandydake said...

Glad to have you back, I have been wondering where you were. I am happy all is well. Hugs!