Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today!




This is my goofy boy! He is so entertaining! I love this age with kids! He can actually talk to me and tell me what he's thinking! It's great! Jake loves to wear hats, especially if they belong to Burger! And in the top picture he's just coppin' some attitude... you'll have that with little 1.5 year old boys. It amazes me how much he is just his own little person with his own mind and style. He knows what he wants and he does it. Jake is so totally a mixtuer of Burger and me. The super attitude and creativeness, the stubborness and definately the anger issues. I look at him all the time in amazement (how else would you look at him?) He likes to stack his leggos by color and stack his race cars on top of each other to see how tall he can make it. He loves to eat chips and chip dip and his favorite is any kind of sucker. He loves to watch Clifford on the Tv, and bring me dvds and says "Let's watch." He loves his tennis shoes, but not his crocs ($30 out the window, eh...) and he loves his race cars and anything from the movie Cars. He is all boy. 100% boy running around and climbing on my 24/7 and I couldn't love anything more in this world! He also loves to dress up and his favorite is his bath robe that grandma hild gave him! He spins like a little girl in a party dress with this look of pride. He is so amazing.

No comments: